zondag 18 september 2011

working on my granny square blacket

Hello lovelies,
here is a little update on my granny square blacket. Whenever I have a little time I take my crochet to make yet another granny square. I know the colours are a very bright, I would say fluorecent (and they are!!) but it's what my daughter ordered. She a lovely bright girl who's off in a couple of months. She's moving in with her boyfriend and I wanted to give her a little something to remind her of me. I'm dreading the day she's moving out but i'm keeping up a strong face.......... And I also had a bit of bad luck (more about that further on). Time to reflect :
What do you think.......not to bright I hope?

We got inspired by these lovely bright Dhalia's in the garden....

They are so lovely and still blooming this time of year.


And this what I stil have to do, putting the ends in, and saving it until last (not a good idea...)



And this is my foot after a big crash on the pavement

And now i'm forcefully staying at home...



I will certainly have time to make lots of  granny squares for my daughter...i will let you know in a few days. Hopefully I will have my blancket ready so I can do my first revealing....


Hope you lovelies will start the week with a lot of joy, i'm staying at home with my plaster cast..reading lots of your blogs...

:p  and XOXO



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello CC , welcome to blogland !!! I love your squares , they are going to make a gorgeous blanket.
    Your foot looks very sore...hope it gets better soon !
    I've been having trouble commenting too ...hope this works :0)
    Jacquie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your crochet blanket! The brighter the better I say as it's very cheery.

    Leah x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. There is a best program that I recommend. In this program, you had the opportunity to obtain $ 5 per week, you only take survey for 10-15 minutes, and you will get paid. Interested, join and info at here
    (only to citizens or if you were living in Australia)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh nee Caro, beterschap voor je voet! Maar je vierkantjes zien er prachtig uit, mooie kleurencombinatie!

    liefs van Maaike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen